Thursday, December 12, 2013

Music Thursday - More About The Ember

I posted on our bands Facebook page a little while ago that FromtheFallen had a little ember again.  I thought I would give a little more away.  Brandon has started writing again. I on the other hand still sing now it's just for an audience of 1.We are compiling ideas and working with new programs to take our music into a new direction.  We might never be as active in performing ever again but we still love creating and making music.  


We have always been able to work and write really well together.  Since the last album we have had a lot of changes and we have decided to use those challenges, adventures and changes in our life as new inspiration. Granted it is harder to write now that we have a family. Every time William sees Daddy pick up the guitar he wants to play too.  He loves music. Started pretending to bang on a drum since he was 9 months old.  Plus it is in his blood.  He has been a road dog too.  I was still performing at 7 months pregnant, and we recorded the entire "Pulse" Album during my pregnancy. He went on the road with us at 4 months old and I predict he will want to continue in his parents footsteps.  



So what is FTF's future?  I'd like to think of it as a blank canvas ready to be painted with endless possibilities. But whatever comes out will definitely kick ass! We plan to eventually release some music digitally in the coming year.  We shall all just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment