Thursday, January 23, 2014

Music Thursday - What I'm Listening to, Workout Playlist

I was able to squeeze in a quick kickboxing workout while the kiddo took his morning nap. Here is my quick playlist. Today was the first day I listened to some of my own music (with FromtheFallen), surprisingly I found myself very motivating. LOL!


  1. Stone Sour - "Made of Scars"
  2. We As Human - "Strike Back"
  3. Foo Fighters - "My Hero"
  4. Pop Evil  - "Trenches"
  5. FromtheFallen - "Run"
  6. FromtheFallen -"Sympathy For A Stalker"
  7. Ozzy Osbourne - "No More Tears"


What was your motivational playlist today?

Plus here is a little #tbt pic of me ;p that was taken December of 2010 playing with Alien Ant Farm. It's blurry because I was having so much fun standing on the monitor head banging and trying not to fall into the crowd! 








No comments:

Post a Comment