Friday, May 16, 2014

Sleepy Monkey Diaper Review!


William was lucky enough to have been sent a custom made cloth diaper from Lindsay of Sleepy Monkey Custom Creations. As you can see we have a very cute dinosaur pattern.


Ordering with Sleepy Monkey was very easy and fast. There are so many fabrics to choose from it is hard to decide. Every order is completely customized. This diaper is our first AIO, One Size, with Velcro. But the awesome bonus is it came with an added insert for triple absorption. 

So far it has worked great! The only difference I see in this compared to my pocket diapers is it takes a bit longer to dry, but that is because the layers are built in and well therefore take a longer time to dry. I just let it air dry over night a bit longer.

I have had this diaper a few months now so it has been thoroughly tested. Even after countless washes it still looks brand new. I can't say enough about the craftsmanship of this diaper. It is made with the highest quality materials and is put together beautifully.


As you can see the fit around the legs is very good even on my very tall and slim legged toddler. William likes picking this diaper to wear because the pattern in his own words is "cooool". 

If you are new or even well versed in cloth diapering and are thinking of ordering a few or an entire stash I would I courage you to check out Sleepy Monkey. Like I said everything is completely customized. So you can have any type made all snaps, Velcro, one size, or preset sizes. Even choose your absorption type and of course the cutest patterns. Did I mention she does more than just diapers too! Check out her site for more products.

This is a SAHM business so show your support for our other mothers!

For more information on ordering and such visit Sleepy Monkey Here. I'm sure Lindsay will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment