Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back In The Saddle With A New Post : You Know What Really Grinds My Gears

So I thought my first post in a while should be fun, but also truthful.  I have slowly over time compiled a lot of things that annoy me to no end.  Therefore this new series of posts was inspired by Family Guy and Peter Griffin's "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears"


What really grinds my gears is

- Ugg Boots!  
Unless you live in Alaska or similar climate, you have know reason to wear them. Not only are they a bit Ugg(ly) but when I see girls wearing them in the summer with shorts I absolute think it is the stupidest thing to be wearing...Class it up a bit ladies!

- Bands on Conan O'Brien
   They are almost always terrible! I can not for the life of me figure out how these people get to play on that show.  I'm not even talking about just recently but for the last 5+ years.. OMG It makes farting on a snare drum sound like great music! Truly the music industry is in shambles when they sign and book such junk.

And the last one for today is probably at the top of my all time list of annoying things.

- PAJAMA BOTTOMS IN PUBLIC
   I hate this more than words can express.  How much extra effort does it take to put on a pair of track pants, yoga pants or regular pants for that matter. Seriously this is an epidemic I am seeing more and more...This can not be the new fashion trend. It always seems like these people are also wearing the most juvenile pajama bottoms too! I'm sorry if you are old enough to drive then you should not be wearing Sponge Bob Pants. It started out being almost always younger "Women" wearing these but now the virus has spread to Men as well! How lazy can you be people? Put on you pants before you leave the house. Or are you all just trying to give some authenticity to the phrase literally rolling out of bed!

Ok Folks tell me what really grinds your gears!

No comments:

Post a Comment