Friday, January 2, 2015

I Know It's Been Awhile....

I know it's been awhile...
A lot has been going on! Now that life is settling down I can get back to blogging. But first let me give everyone a brief update on our family and the past 6 months. 

Right around the time of my last post. Brandon found out he got a promotion and we would be relocating again. It was a very exciting move. So after planning and executing our big move. We have settled in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. At the same time we ended up buying a new car! Yikes! That one came to us completely unexpected but worked out great for us. 

We have had a lot of visitors and family coming to visit, staying for vacations or holidays. It has been wonderful, but has kept me very busy. We celebrated William's Second Birthday, his first trip to the beach, his first time trick or treating and first visit to Santa! Here are a few pics from the last few months. Hope you enjoy. Talk/write to you all soon!







Happy New Year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment